Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Caravvvannnnnnninnnn in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Me and the wife are having a good think about caravaning

We have got two kids one 6 one 2

i like the idea but im unsure about what a good van etc etc

i will use the Van as a base in the week based at the house im renovating at the time might even get it through the books as an office type thing

any pointers as i feel life is too short and ive been working too hard for too long without a break

S

Scott

I have been toying wth the idea for a while now. Id prefer a large camper as i had an American one before. Also much better for long journies as the kids can kip whilst you drive, cuts out the 'are we nearly there yet'.

My ex brother in law had a nice one, spent around £6000 and had pair of bunks for the kids and double up front in the lounge area. Bunks were tucked away behind a proper door rather than just a curtan that we had when i was a kid.

Have a look at this site for some useful info

Used Caravans Buying Guide :: Practical Caravan

M

Mike

got a four berth one last year on a 02 reg. fixed bed at the back and pull out bed at the front. the kids sleep on the fixed bed cause we can shut the door for some peace:lol:. off to newquay in the middle of august cant wait. my kids are 6 and 3 and love it
you'll have to leave beginning of august to get there for the middle with the blooming traffic down there :mad2:

M

mikebidd

83600 is what i use too hpi motors with its 3.50 and has saved me from buying manyier car thats either on register or finance.

Remember when you hpi any motor your only checking the number plates so make sure the vin matches the number on the hpi. (un case its doubled up/rung/running false plates)

If your near me mate id always check one over for the cost off your fuel too come pick me up.:thumbsup:

Reply to Caravvvannnnnnninnnn in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Caravvvannnnnnninnnn
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks