Discuss carping in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
just back from windy carlisle ,was fishing all weekend caught a new pb 32 pounder delighted:hurray:

Attachments

• DSCF0907 (1209 x 907).jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF0904 (1209 x 907).jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 36

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
I know a polish guy in Nantwich that would keep that one to eat Jamie!! He puts nothing back in the water.

most poles kill the carp dom,its real issue all over the uk especially on free waters as in poland they eat carp as part of there diet

they need to start respecting our laws/values imo
most club watres etc its fine as the local members/lads wont allow or stand for it

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi maniek,dont take it as a dig mate by what i said

unfortunately its a really big problem,lots of good waters up her in scotland have ben ruined not just with carp but pike also by people killing them

education is the way and is respecting different countried cultures
although it isnt illegal to actually take them its just not the done thing if you know what i mean

hey mani i saw carp in tesco last xmas,do you guys eat carp at xmas over here

just to add there are a few polish lads in my group who are top anglers and put all the fish back so apologies if i came across prejudice in my 1st post

Last edited:

Reply to carping in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
carping
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.