UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cashline in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

The money only sits in the tray for 10 or 20 seconds then takes it back in.

The machine i used takes it back in in 10 seconds & it normally gets credited straight back to your account or it holds it in a separate tray inside the machine.

My mates miss's works in there so i phoned her straight away & she told me that even if someone had swiped it then you fill in a claim form & the bank will give you the money back as a goodwill gesture.

Not like banks to give out free cash.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Your right John, take your card then it spits out the money, only i was too busy looking at the mini statement i had lifted.

Yeah she can drink like a fish, she likes her gin. there is a squad of them heading down to Liverpool on saturday morning.

I will get peace at home with the 2 boys, well after i pick up quarrys at CTD.

Sorry I thought I misread it 'too busy looking up the mini skirt I had lifted' That would make sense why you left the cash. :drool5:

Your right John, take your card then it spits out the money, only i was too busy looking at the mini statement i had lifted.

Yeah she can drink like a fish, she likes her gin. there is a squad of them heading down to Liverpool on saturday morning.

I will get peace at home with the 2 boys, well after i pick up quarrys at CTD.
Are they a rowdy bunch mate should I stay in Saturday night ?

TT, do not go out, I repeat do not go out. :lol:

Theres about 30/40 going ranging in age from early 20's to late 30's & a few mums in between.

A gang o Scots women?? if i were you i would head to Glasgow, probably safer up there. :yikes:
Haha they will have a ball mate, I am actually going into town on Saturday were off to Chester races and then getting dropped off there I will keep an eye out for a 40 strong gang of rowdy Scottish women.

S

Stef

Haha they will have a ball mate, I am actually going into town on Saturday were off to Chester races and then getting dropped off there I will keep an eye out for a 40 strong gang of rowdy Scottish women.

I love Chester races, we were down about 4 years ago on a stag weekend.

I go every year down to Aintree for the national, we stayed in Jurys Inn down Albert Dock for a few years then moved over to Hampton by Hilton just along the road.

We have booked the Days Inn above Liverpool bar for next year, short walk to Matthews Street.

You have to go by the Pen & Wig though. :thumbsup:

F

Fliselege

Daftest thing I did at an ATM was even though we have Kroner, I live in a business area and you can get Euros out of the machines as well, so my nipper was off to Spain with the ex and I thought I'd whip out 20 Euros for my nipper to spend, but so used to Kroner I took out 200! As it happened I was due to pay child support so I asked the ex if she'd like it in Euros give or take a few coppers to take to Spain so I got away with paying exchange commission twice at least.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cashline in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.