Discuss Castello Floor Tiles made by Iris-gress / Iris-Ceramica in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sheff6

Hi - I bought some Italian ceramic floor tiles called 'Castello' made by Iris-gress, from B&Q in about 2004. They haven't stocked them for about five years now and they couldn't help me to find any. I've got a few over from when I first laid the floor but need about 4 sq metres more to finish off my kitchen extension. The tiles came in three sizes: 40 x 40, 40 x 20 and 20 x 20cm, but any size of tile would be a big help to me.

I can't see Castello in what looks to be the newer version of the Iris catalogue but I'm going to contact them anyway. In the meantime, if Castello rings a bell with anyone and you could point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know. If you might have a few left over in your garage or shed etc. I wouldn't mind traveling to you - wherever you may be - to pay and collect. I'm not holding any real hope out to be honest, but I thought it was worth asking the question - before I think about the unthinkable i.e. ripping everything out and re-laying a whole new floor :thumbsdown:.
Thanks and all the best,
Tom

Attachments

• Castello.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 37
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Castello Floor Tiles made by Iris-gress / Iris-Ceramica in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB