Discuss Cataract operation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve187

Hi been to see the consultant at Grantham hospital and booked in for the 13th September for the op. in my right eye, this follows on from having a detached retina in the same eye less than 2 years ago, the gas used in this operation has helped to bring on the cataract early .

when the nurse was sorting out the appointment date, she did not look at the earliest date for the op, but counted 81 days from somewhere on the calendar, and then looked at an appointment book for that date Friday the 13th. this works out at 12 weeks ish from what i can only assume was my referral date from the optician. this magic 81 days must be the waiting period for this hospital or type of operation,

has anyone had this op, and what would you think would be the down time from work in our trade following the op.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cataract operation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
it all started last friday when i noticed my eyes weren't quite right, i was finding it hard to...
Replies
Views
D
My father has a detached retina in his left eye; a cataract in his right eye; glaucoma and very...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB