Discuss Celebs That Really Get On Your Wick!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Which celebs etc really get on your nerves ...:( ..

It's got to be Katie Hopkins ... Her latest Twitter tweet , comparing a baby with a good head of hair to a spider on your pillow ...

The father inlaw , can't stand Keith lemon ..lol... But I like him ...

Who's yours..?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Jorge Lorenzo! He just wishes he was called Valli!

Russell Brand since he split with Katie Perry, it's ruined him again.
The man has an amazing vocabulary and I could listen to him for hours, but this political route he's taken......:(

Keith Lemon is for me better now he's more mainstream. Couldn't stand him to start with.

Katie who?...........:D

And a lot of these pop bands trying to make a come back on ITV2 with their 'Reunion Tours' oh so very sad!

J

Just Rizzle

top of my list Johnathan ross . graham Norton , kieth lemon chris evans wont bewatching the new top gear . jimmy carr, russel brand

has any one worked for celebrities ive done a couple of footballers houses also did a couple of shows years a go with carol vauderman (better homes) any one remember that show. and in 1980 when I was dj ing had the pleasure of meating and introducing on stage at the forum billingham a mr schwazenegger when he was doing a body building tour & promoting his film pumping iron

P

p4ulo

Gosg yeah, I thought Katie HOPKINS even before I opened this thread!
Jonathan ROSS I cannot stand, espec since I saw him and his cleverer wife on Mr and Mrs Who wants to be a millionaire, and he talked down to her so much, then changed from her right answer and they lost. Bell.
Also, I really used to hate Chris MOYLES when he was on the radio, now I can't abide Matt Edmonson....just says terrible things all the time.

Reply to Celebs That Really Get On Your Wick!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
P
Hello mate.......I was back on the job for Dorritt today........ I got there about 8.00 and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB