Discuss Cemex supaflow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Lol, should have worded it better Al .

Heavy or low laitence ?

Doesnt matter whether heavy or low. Still needs to be sanded either way. It is not designated as a low Laitance product though. Don't get conned into thinking low Laitance does not need to be sanded. It does...

D

DHTiling

Doesnt matter whether heavy or low. Still needs to be sanded either way. It is not designated as a low Laitance product though. Don't get conned into thinking low Laitance does not need to be sanded. It does...

Al you know me , :) , it was more to tell the builder to make sure abrading is done thoroughly lol.. Just needed someone who has come across said calcium binder to say how the laitence was,, nothing more.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Al you know me , :) , it was more to tell the builder to make sure abrading is done thoroughly lol.. Just needed someone who has come across said calcium binder to say how the laitence was,, nothing more.

Good man. No I know there would be no conning you Dave.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cemex supaflow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Porcelain Identify packaging
Looking for some help please, does anyone recognise this packaging?
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB