Discuss Changes for the "I'm looking for a wall or floor tiler" forum - README in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi lads,

The moderators have got me to change the settings of the "I'm looking for a wall or floor tiler" forum category here: http://www.tilersforums.com/im-looking-wall-floor-tiler/

Only tilersforums arms members (and trusted advisors) can see all threads posted, so registered users or lurkers wont be able to tout for the work that should only really be going to you guys.

A good move IMO.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Changes for the "I'm looking for a wall or floor tiler" forum - README in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
I
Hello To all, Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I completed my level 2 Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
Rate a tilers projects forum category would be cool? So you'd start a thread and show the jobs...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB