Discuss Chatroom is back - :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The chatroom is back. So weekends should be fun again. Maybe.

You'll see the small chatbox at the top of the TilersForums Arms. And then if you have access to it, you should see "Chatbox Full" link (white text) in the menu at the top of the forum when browsing the forums.

On the right in the following picture....

Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 12.31.50.png

If you can't see it, you either don't have enough posts, or you're not logged in.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T USE THIS FOR ASKING TILE QUESTIONS - THIS IS FOR SMALLTALK ONLY!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Chatroom is back - :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
You'll see this in the sidebar on the forum (if viewing on a laptop or computer, or perhaps...
Replies
Views
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I've opted to have the forum fixed width, though I've enabled the option for any of you to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB