UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Chatting Rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concept PHT

Re: Cscs

i wish i was closer aswell no1 around here wants me :'( lol its getting to me a bit at the minute like! every1 around here just do jobs now n then so dont get enough work to take me on! ive sent over 50 letters out to tilers around here! i have the funding here just waiting for some 1 thats sutible!

I was actually talking to some of me mates about this last night, and we all agree that working alongside a female is better, as they are in the job 100%. Because of the male dominancy in the trade, a woman has to get past a lot of barriers to get there. And that shows determination and the desire to do the job well.

Something I very rarely find with guys I have worked with on site, who are lazy, lathargic and beleive they should be paid a shed load to do jack all.

*This intelligent conversation obviously took place BEFORE snorting vodka off the bar in revolutions and caning 9 pints of lager with shooters in WS1, and then making a pavement pizza with extra chicken kebab topping....*

L

Leanne

Re: Cscs

I was actually talking to some of me mates about this last night, and we all agree that working alongside a female is better, as they are in the job 100%. Because of the male dominancy in the trade, a woman has to get past a lot of barriers to get there. And that shows determination and the desire to do the job well.

Something I very rarely find with guys I have worked with on site, who are lazy, lathargic and beleive they should be paid a shed load to do jack all.

*This intelligent conversation obviously took place BEFORE snorting vodka off the bar in revolutions and caning 9 pints of lager with shooters in WS1, and then making a pavement pizza with extra chicken kebab topping....*

haha it true oh when i tile i like it 2 be perfect it mite take slightly longer but will be perfect at the end!

and i can imagin men 2 be lazy but thats not just n tiling now iz it ;) ***

Reply to Chatting Rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
J
im sick of buying black or yellow buckets in that last only a week or two. I don't mind paying a...
Replies
Views
steve-tiler
S
T
This has probably been done before, but what are your best chat up lines. My trusty old " you...
Replies
Views
J
hi guys i wondered if anyone can help me . does a level 2 diploma that is the equilavent to the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.