UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cheapest price on Hardiebacker 250 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Every time I go to Topps for Hardiebacker the price goes up. Currently Topps price for 250 is £13.49 (trade £12.93). A saving of a massive 56p.

Quick Google comes up with a company called INSULATION EXPRESS. Hardie 250 is £8.76 (inc vat). Plus £20 delivery charge. You only have to buy 5 sheets to start saving money.

Anyone else got a better price?

Cheers
Sean

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
CTD, off the top of my head they are £6.99 (or £7.99)+ vat, they are still on special I bought 20 last week.
Robson, are they the bigger sized boards? Also CTD have a terrible website, I can't order online or check prices and most links direct me to Genisis products!

W

White Room

Every time I go to Topps for Hardiebacker the price goes up. Currently Topps price for 250 is £13.49 (trade £12.93). A saving of a massive 56p.

Quick Google comes up with a company called INSULATION EXPRESS. Hardie 250 is £8.76 (inc vat). Plus £20 delivery charge. You only have to buy 5 sheets to start saving money.

Cheers
Sean

Sounds a good price, might need about 70m2 soon..

R

Rookery

UOTE=whitebeam;756903]Topps trade is a joke on there Hardie boards....[/QUOTE]
I wanted about 15 sheets of 6mm Hardie. Local Topps wanted about £13 each so I rang CTD and they are £9.59 incl VAT. Even though it was a round trip of 50 miles or so and took an hour and a half, I saved a good £60 plus I bought some other stuff on offer. Topps is a joke for traders unless you're one of a favoured few.

radim

TF
Arms
UOTE=whitebeam;756903]Topps trade is a joke on there Hardie boards....
I wanted about 15 sheets of 6mm Hardie. Local Topps wanted about £13 each so I rang CTD and they are £9.59 incl VAT. Even though it was a round trip of 50 miles or so and took an hour and a half, I saved a good £60 plus I bought some other stuff on offer. Topps is a joke for traders unless you're one of a favoured few.[/QUOTE]

my local Topps pricematch CTD - hardie for 9.59

W

White Room

I wanted about 15 sheets of 6mm Hardie. Local Topps wanted about £13 each so I rang CTD and they are £9.59 incl VAT. Even though it was a round trip of 50 miles or so and took an hour and a half, I saved a good £60 plus I bought some other stuff on offer. Topps is a joke for traders unless you're one of a favoured few.

my local Topps pricematch CTD - hardie for 9.59[/QUOTE]

My local Topps would'nt know who ctd was....

Cheers
Sean

Hi Sean, Lee@TileTown is probably your best bet, if you stock piled them you'd save some money.
They ship country wide and charge £7.79 incl Vat!!

Reply to Cheapest price on Hardiebacker 250 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

U
Hi, I hope to find out if I'm being charged a fair price, please, if its an acceptable query for...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
I priced up 150msq Ditra at TG, and a local tile shop and the cheapest was £2013 inc vat, at CTD...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
Got to quote for a kitchen floor approx 23m2, tiles are porcelain 600*600 Current substrate is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
I received an e-mail from CTD with there lastest offers for June and July. The TX700 isn't on...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.