UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cheshire/Wirral Area? Help!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

helpme!Laura

Hi, just looking for a bit of advice...
Im a young girl living in my own house with my partner, the bathroom was wood cladded around the bath when we moved in and has now gone rotten and mouldy.
I want to rip it off and get it tiled.
Scenario:
I have bought the tiles,
I have the adhesive/grout
I have already ripped off the wood ready to tile
There are only 2 walls to be done, both flat to the ceiling. One has the electric shower box to fit around but no other major tricky cutting.
I have an electric tile cutter borrowed from a friend that they could use
There overall is 5.5m2 of tiling.
What sort of price should I be expecting to pay for this sort of work??
I don't want to get ripped off by a cowboy builder, and I need to know if I can afford to get it done.
Thanks
Laura

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cheshire/Wirral Area? Help!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, just looking for a bit of advice... Im a young girl living in my own house with my partner...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all had a phone call today from a builder who I have done work for in the past but I...
Replies
Views
E
Hey guys ... i have joined this on behalf of my hubby who has been a tiler for 25 years. He is...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
J
Hi, i had the back garden paved about 8 months ago as the grass was a mess due to having 2...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.