Discuss Chris Evans Gets Top Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm into cars but thought top gear was getting a bit too samey. Always camping and always joking about cows on roofs got a bit boring. The constant specials that then end up not being special because they do so many.

I hope they end up doing more per season, and less specials, and more actual reviews of cars.

J

J Sid

Its never going to be the same
Jodie kidd and dermott oleary are ment to be joining him....whoever they are

Don't get why james, jezza and Hammond can't just go to I.T.V or channel 4 and do the same as top gear......just call it first gear or summit oike that...
They are all filming together at the moment, I heard somewhere Netflix my be doing it

O

On one

Chris Evans for Top Gear.........nope don't see it(working)
I think the BBC had to appoint somebody if nothing else as a spoiler to prevent Clarkson,May and Hammond jumping ship and recording a similar TV show with another channel.
Another thing to remember is that the BBC couldn't let Top Gear show die a death.......it rakes in too many millions of £ in royalties from all around the world

P

p4ulo

Fair play to Chris Evans, he's jumped into a seriously difficult role there and I'm sure he knows it. He's deffo a petrol-head so at least he'll bring that enthusiasm to the show.
Personally I was getting a bit sick of the Top Gear formula - buy some cars for about 2-3k, smash them up, ruin the environment, act like idiots.
Jodi Kidd is dull as dishwater, she used to do a really awful show with Quentin Wilson which was extremely yawnsome.
I reckon they should have Craig Charles and Eva Longoria as co-hosts.....I'd deffo watch that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Chris Evans Gets Top Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB