Discuss Christmas Booze promotion in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Little bit cheeky but as I'm feeling Christmasy I'll let this one go. :)

Merry Christmas.

Stick some Christmas money in the forum kitty and you can sponsor the place if you want matey. We don't have a tile sponsor at the moment and have thousands of tiles that need buying from somewhere and these poor sods are using the likes of Topps Tiles because we can't tell them to go anywhere!! (that was tongue-in-cheek, Topps Tiles Solicitors).

Merry Christmas.

Stick some Christmas money in the forum kitty and you can sponsor the place if you want matey. We don't have a tile sponsor at the moment and have thousands of tiles that need buying from somewhere and these poor sods are using the likes of Topps Tiles because we can't tell them to go anywhere!! (that was tongue-in-cheek, Topps Tiles Solicitors).

Cheers Dan!
Have dropped you an email about sponsorship.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

One Day

Merry Christmas.

I'll say it then... Topps Tiles sucks.

(That's my opinion based on personal experience and doesn't necessarily reflect the view of this forum and other members mr Topps Tiles solicitor)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Christmas Booze promotion in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB