Discuss city and guilds via AbleSkills Dartford and also to work alongside a tiler to gain experience in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would like to work for/with and experienced tiler 2 days a week leading to more..labouring and learning etc not expecting much of a wage just the on-site experience..

have completed a 4 day course a few years back for diy mostly so have some knowledge..

have worked in the building trade previously so hands on experience I have..

any help guidance would be appreciated

ryan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hiya Ryan,

Well done on completing a course. AbleSkills are good guys.

Have you tried a few local tilers to guage their reactions?

How old (young?) are you? Apprenticeship schemes are about to be announced by the government with incentives for employers. Age 16 - 25 there are meant to be a few incentives for companies. But over that age I'm not too sure yet.

I'm guessing if you worked on a site beforehand you're over 25? lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to city and guilds via AbleSkills Dartford and also to work alongside a tiler to gain experience in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, just wondering if any tilers in the Manchester area are looking for anybody to take on...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed a short tiling course at the DIY school in Stockport. I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views
D
Hello everyone, I wondered if any London tilers are on a job at the moment or have work coming...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB