Currently reading:
Cleaning and sealing a marble sink prior to installation

Discuss Cleaning and sealing a marble sink prior to installation in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Hi Carrie, from us we have a product Power clean - this can be diluted 1-20 and the sink cleaned over , leave the sink 3-4 days after this to dry fully or until all moisture has released.
after this use a suitable impregnator - we have MN stain stop.
apply saturate and remove all excess -buff fully dry
maintain after this with lithofin Easy Clean and when required -use the diluted power clean for a deeper clean or to remove salt traces.
deep clean and re-seal every 1-11/2 years to keep on top of it -

don't - leave soap or water on the top to dry out -try to remove these after every use.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cleaning and sealing a marble sink prior to installation in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views

Tile Restoration Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB