Discuss Cleaning grout off help in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

What would you guys use to remove any grout residue left in those bumpy, wavy , textured tiles ?, i have fixed a single row in my cloakroom the wife bought, and i gave them what i thought was a good couple of washes, the grout was granfix fast setting, lime colour when it was wet it looked exatly the same as the tiles :sofahide: honest , but now it has dried i have a bit here and there:yikes:and her-in -doors is giving me stick:thumbsup:, i was thinking a bit of diluted acid and scourer?.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cleaning grout off help in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
I was hoping for some advice. I have large white tiles in my kitchen who a friend laid. I was...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB