Discuss Cleaning my slate tiles ***HELP*** in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Railwaytiles

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and need advice regarding my small upstairs toilet floor.

We had natural slate tiles installed and about 6 months ago, and Im only now coming round to sealing them (I know thats pretty lazy but you know how it is)

Any how I went and bought 'Vitrex heavy duty cleaner'. I spent today trying to clean off the grout haze and excess grout on the first 2 rows from behind the toilet which you can see in the photos. However it does not seem to be shifting it.

How would you go about this? I want to get them clean so i can seal them. It sonly now i think the job is an extremely poor one, but its too late to moan, just want them clean.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Gaz (Railwaytiles)

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

(not sure why the pics are on their side)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cleaning my slate tiles ***HELP*** in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We washed our Indian slate floor with stone floor cleaner and whilst it has cleaned them...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB