Discuss cleaning non slip tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

IvegotsTILE

I do maintenance in a local gym(tiling side) and they have non slip tiles thoughout all the changing rooms and pool area. The manager has asked if there is any product he can use to help clean the tiles as he finds it hard due to their rough texture. They seem to hold the dirt and he has to use powerful jet washers that take away all the silicone when they clean everything.
Anyone have any ideas please?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cleaning non slip tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello to the forum. I am a carpenter and have undertaken tiling in my own house. I completed the...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB