UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss cleaning tools... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NorthSeaTiger

...at the end of the day.

what's your "system" for cleaning up tools etc at the end of a days tiling...?

looking to get ideas as I want to keep my tools in the best condition possible.

do you use wd40 on your trowels at the end of the day? after cleaning tools, where do you pour all the dirty water etc as I'd imagine you cant flush it down their loo...!!

just looking for some general info. thanks.

D

doug boardley

9334_1204165857370_1025320376_30655561_2746341_n.jpg

still got this gorilla tub with 2 churn brushes glued and screwed to the sides for cleaning my mixing whisk

Reply to cleaning tools... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
cleaning tools...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.