Discuss Cleaning upvc windows after tiling/grouting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

After seeing the lovely Jo from Devonsbrook in action with her craft knives cleaning every last morsel of dirt and grout from the frame I'm wonder what your tips and tricks are for finishing the job. I've got a few plastic scrapers i use however the bathroom I'm on at the moment was left by the previous attempt at tiling in and adhesive grout and plaster nightmare !

this picture kinda shows what I'm up against in two windows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 91
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cleaning upvc windows after tiling/grouting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I've just laid 26m2 of wood effect polished porcelain tiles (quite high end from Italy...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, We have been in our house a few years but noticed as soon as we moved in that the tiles...
Replies
Views
Rosewood
R
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
O
Hey guys, So I got this terrace to tile and grout, thankfully only 3.2m X 900mm in these tiles...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-MXRJTp6s Raimondi BERTA Grout Washing Machine...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB