Discuss clients mosaics.. be careful out there !! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

we were asked to tile a whole wetroom in mosaics, facing wall and floor including wet tray from original style, I just looked at them, approx. 3mm and thought hmmmm I don't know if these are suitable, I checked with my local supplier and look what I found out ! they were on site and spec'd by designers that got paid fortunes to design and supply them..

20140917_085653.jpg 20140917_085645.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to clients mosaics.. be careful out there !! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
We have professionals in, installing a new bathroom and a downstairs toilet. The tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB