UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Coffee in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

ScottG13

Was at a job on Sun (for my nice customers) and I got my morning cup of coffee brought to me. So I thought to myself I'll finish this bucket of addy off then drink my coffee (with choc digestives). In the mean time my phone keeps ringing for various reasons that I wont go into and doing my head in :mad2:.

Emptied the bucket and proceded to wipe my trowel down. I was on my knees when my phone decided to ring again, so i muttered a four letter word or 2 to myself and reached forward for the phone kicking my left leg out in doing so. Then the tell-tale 'DINK'. I know what your thinking, cup of coffee on the carpet, but no this is Scott we are talking about and the coffee on a saucer + biscuits was nicely placed at the top of the spiral staircase!! So following the DINK was a DINK D DINK DINK. Nnnnnnnooooooooooo! A whole cup, all over the carpet, walls and somehow fillled the saucer up and killed the biscuits. Obviously the tiling had to go on hold and a lot of cleaning went on.

Then today, at my freight forwarding number I made the lads yep you guessed it, coffee. I managed to knock one over which did make me chuckle but it went all over the kettle and draining board. (you know the type of kettle with the base at the bottom that gets wet and gives you a nasty shock). I took the kettle off the base put it on the draining board. Wiped it all up just running the cloth over the last patch on the draining board then burnt my hand on the kettle and knocked cup number 2 over!!! By this point I was in hysterics :lol: (and burnt). Thats it for me, from now on ................ tea!

T

Time's Ran Out

Yeah, not normally that clumsy lol, its just coffee. Maybe someones trying to tell me something

It's just what!!!!!!!!!!!
Coffee is the nectar of life.
Each cup has distinctive characteristics - flavour,caffeine content,body - all that reflect the environment where the plants are grown. In this sense Coffee is similar to Wine.
Would you be so dismissive of the Kopi Luwak variety? Widely viewed as the most expensive Coffee in the World (made from the droppings of the Asian Palm Civet:lol:).

S

ScottG13

It's just what!!!!!!!!!!!
Coffee is the nectar of life.
Each cup has distinctive characteristics - flavour,caffeine content,body - all that reflect the environment where the plants are grown. In this sense Coffee is similar to Wine.
Would you be so dismissive of the Kopi Luwak variety? Widely viewed as the most expensive Coffee in the World (made from the droppings of the Asian Palm Civet:lol:).

I meant its just coffee i seem to be clumsy with. I do love a drop of coffee. Slightly addictted to them energy drinks too, cant go more than 2 days without a fix lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Coffee in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, Tiling my bathroom and wonder if I might get a sanity check!? Got all the tiles out...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
C
First one is about cutting around a radiator pipe. When its a new build, I use my diamond drill...
Replies
Views
Dash J
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.