UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss colchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

borgie

Hi guys, I have a job in colchester about 120m2 , supermarket toilets. Needs to be done and dusted in 3 days , starting this Fri. I'm looking for time served tilers, with cscs cards, I have a lot of work for the right tilers. No time waisters or chancers, please.
There is no dig money, so don't get in contact if you live more than 100 miles away.
Email me [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for your time.
Simon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to colchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hi guys I am after a tiler, for 2 nights work in Newcastle, next Mon and Tue. There job is at a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
B
Hi I am looking for time-served tiler(s) around the Birmingham area. With cscs cards and are...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
F
Hi there, I'm moving to uk next month, and I would aplly for a cscs card. I'm italian tiler with...
Replies
Views
karenadams
K
T
Hi, Spent years working solely on domestic bathrooms tiling etc. Just looking to get back on...
Replies
Views
B
I have a tender to put together which includes some terrazzo work. I am looking for some good...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.