Discuss Colorstuk grout colour dilute in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Georgewkenny

Hi all. I've recently had my bathroom retiled with brown porcelain tiles and a matching BROWN tile grout. When we're finished in the shower, there is a load of brown liquid in the shower tray (evident as the tray is white). I've wet a white towel and wiped it on the grout (to double check it's not residue from the tiles). And I'm pretty sure it IS the grout. It's a ready mix bag, so assume it's just a case of measuring the water ratio against the grout??? Sadly, I'm now left with a brown residue on my feet after shower time and worried that slowly the grout will waste away? My question is, do the forum experts think this is likely to be a COLOURSTUK tile issue or a user error (ie, my tile fitter didn't make the mixture correctly) and suggest any other advice. Much appreciated.
b3ca7c09a5699775cbb21a6c699c9a27.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Colorstuk grout colour dilute in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB