UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1779
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Come and see us... July in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Something posted by Dan in the section "up and coming events to happen in the next 120 days"

reminded me to comment that 365drills has a stand at the show

So if you are thinking of coming along please feel free to drop by and say hello.

tileandstone.jpg

We probably have the smallest stand on the plot at only 3x2m but then money dont grow on trees.

We did four shows last year and they turned out to be quite a laugh - so if you want to see us in action

click here

My favourite helper at the London shows is Caroline and she is very pretty. I think she is with me on the Monday and the Tuesday (not Sunday)

1.jpg

Below is Angela who helps me with the shows in Birmingham.

Anyhow one thing I noticed at the Corgi exhibition is that the skimpier the clothes on the girls then the more they end up in trade mags.
take a look at this lot hanging around the stand !
gp.jpg

So what I was thinking about for the "Tile and Stone show" was to get Caroline dressed up as a sexy pilot...

pilotgirl.jpg

What has a pilot got to do with drilling..

Wait for it...

OUR DRILLING SYSTEM DOESNT NEED PILOTS !!

==================================

I thought the trade press might make something of the link between our kit not needing pilot drills if there was a lovely lady dressed up as a pilot.

So when I spoke to Caroline and asked her about it she said no bloody way. And then she told me the system will sell itself and we dont need flashy gimmicks?

Thing is she might be right. But I still wouldnt mind hanging around for three days with two women who are dressed to kill...

At the last show everyone was moaning about the girls in the orange german lederhosen shorts but I can tell you - they were all looking !

Or maybe I am just a sexist dinosaur

=

R

=

D

Deleted member 1779

Also I have been sent 150 applications for tickets for this event. If you want tickets you can either email [email protected] for one or contact me and I will stick the application forms in the post to you.

Just complete the form and return to
Lisa Everson
The Tile & Stone show
The Oast
Great Danegate
Eridge
East Sussex
TN3 9HU.

It does look like they want you to shell out for a stamp... Doenst come as a prepaid postage.

The advice on the bottom is that Tickets will be sent out 21 days before the show

R

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Come and see us... July in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.