Discuss Complete bathroom installation in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

haydock

Just like to thank russell and shaun from complete bathroom installation, in stoke-on-trent They have just completed all our bathrooms and ground floor areas in honed travertine. Ive some pictures of there work, i live in cheshire and these guys are recommended by the wet room people, the wetrooms they have installed are fantastic, so much so ive asked them to fit a further steam room. Dont forget if you fit a wetroom, . Many thanks again guys

If you would like to see pictures please e-mail for details

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Complete bathroom installation in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Hi guys, im thinking of taking the week or 2 week course with construction skills college in...
Replies
Views
A kind plumber has created a thread (that he's still working on right now) explaining the do's...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB