Discuss Concrete floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Was called in to look at a some floors in a very modern new house. The floor finish has been power floated to get a very smooth finish, and this is going to be the finished floor the client wants. Not polished just sealed with a matt sealer. The builder decided to seal it himself before cleaning the floor :yikes: He has now been thrown off the job due to loads of problems. I did a test patch on friday to see if i could remove the sealer & crap. I managed to get what the client wanted but if i get the job it will be a nightmare...:mad2: Crowborough floor 001.jpg Crowborough floor 002.jpg Crowborough floor 003.jpg Crowborough floor 005.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I was meaning more about the finished look. Rusty steel, concrete walls etc. bit too modern for me. I like my cosy warm feeling houses.

Hope you get it. Looks to be a good one for you though a lot of elbow grease

Me too, you can't beat a roaring hot inglenook.....

D

Dougs Third Go

It'll look horrible IMO but hey ho, the customers always right eh
isn't that just the case:incazzato:, where I'm working at the moment, my old next door neighbour, he's bought the double barn that was with the farm I used to live at, well floor space is at least 200m2 and it's all been wet bourne ufh, kingspan and screeded,,,guess what's missing?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
isn't that just the case:incazzato:, where I'm working at the moment, my old next door neighbour, he's bought the double barn that was with the farm I used to live at, well floor space is at least 200m2 and it's all been wet bourne ufh, kingspan and screeded,,,guess what's missing?

hmmm..... A good tiler??

Reply to Concrete floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB