Discuss Condensation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I know all about condensation.....my Combo (until today where I think I've fixed it) leaks into the drivers footwell to the point that your feet are in a puddle.

I've driving while constantly wiping the windows with a tea towel, it drips from the roof all down my neck.

I used to have a Combo and that sweated like a blind lesbian in a fish market. I've now got a Nissan and it's as dry as a bone.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
my transit sweats like a prisoner that's dropped the soap in the shower block....aint one of those twerly things that you can fit to the roof ment to stop the condensation...?

They have them when you see vans carrying paint and dogs, loads of 'em about Andy. Twirly things they're called. :lol:

Reply to Condensation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps.. Run a small company installing kitchens and bathrooms & have been asked to tile...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB