UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Congrats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Congrats to the new Trusted Lads.

Tiling Forum - Trusted Advisors Added - CONGRATULATIONS!

We've also set a few members who haven't been posting much in the main public forums for some time to just TilersForums Arms members in the same process.

Please ensure you're posting advice in the main forums from time to time.

A couple we had set to TilersForums Arms members today hadn't posted new threads since 2011. Hardly the member providing advice that we intended on using this type of setup for. Please do try to use the forum to provide advice from time to time to ensure you keep the account in good stead.

Thanks to all those who have been and are providing advice on tilersforums.com - You really do help the forum and all of its members (and even 10's of thousands of unregistered readers each month).

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Congrats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.