Discuss convertin into meterage in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

Hi guys this is my first question on forum.I quoted a bathroom fit few months ago and now got job tiles to be 450x310 fixed in portrait.Remeasured it today 176 tiles what does convert to in metre2 thanks..brum
Easy peasy. It is 176 x 0.45 x 0.31 = 24.552m2
The way of working out how any tiles you need is to take your square meterage and divide by the tile size. EG 18 sq mtrs with tiles of 250 x 330 is.......
18 div by 0.250 div by 0.330 = 219 tiles. Plus wastage of course.
Or just tell them you need 20 mtrs of tiles :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to convertin into meterage in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB