Discuss cordless grinder or not ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

£350 with two batteries sounds good, bare tool is was £268 when first came out, batteries do outlast anything else I've had but wont last all day.
thanks for the info..... am very keen on the hilti as the sales rep says he'll give 2yrs guarantee on grinder and batteries so i'll prob go for that one but i'll try get him to throw in a third battery :))))

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Got the Makita 18v Li grinder with a CK850 blade. Very handy for just popping outside to do cuts in ceramics/porcs. Nice weight to it. Battery charger and spare battery is a must. Smaller than a wet cutter! I bought the bare unit for about £90. I already had the charger and 2 batteries from my drills.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cordless grinder or not ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please bare with me as I am a plasterer by trade but quite handy round the house. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB