UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss core set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

cores.jpg

im selling my core set only used the 117mm core too drill two holes less then a month old over £200 in maidstone plumbing.
Ill take £150 ono i will post at buyers expense

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kent tiler

well no you forgot about P&P
these are over £200 from maidstone plumbing ill be more then happy to show any one the paper work for the price i payed.
so i think there a bit better then what you have listed!!!!!!
the Q&A is why would you post a link for somthing that im trying to sell on here to throw the member of what im trying to sell.
all im doing is helping uther members out by selling a really really good set of cores for less then i payed in the first place????
im the one thats loosing money at the end of the day :30:

G

Gazzer

Marcrist drills and Armeg are very high quality....IMO
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ARMEG...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item43af1082fc

You are welcome to sell your kit here but members are told that you can buy new for less by me !

Regardless of what you paid , this isnt my concern after all you may have paid over the odds,,which seems to be the case here. Unless of course these d=cores you are selling are of higher quality to justify the higher price ?? What make are they ?

K

kent tiler

look ******** you just listed a set for £130 and im selling a set for £100 iv only used the 117mm for 2 holes thats it
dought i got riped off as i do get realyy good discount in maidstone plumbing????
any way if you dont want to buy them then please stop posting in my thread!!!!
is i think your in the ronge and all im trying to do is help anther member out if thay was looking to buy a set as im selling a set. rant over
SO PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

J

jonnyc

You still haven't said what make the drill bits are.
You may be selling a far superior quality to Marcrist or Armeg ,which themselves are universa lly recognized as quality bits. in which case your price could be bargain and you really are helping someone out.
on the other hand the bits may be of inferior quality and therefore not such a great deal.
Need your product make really to compare

G

Gazzer

You still haven't said what make the drill bits are.
You may be selling a far superior quality to Marcrist or Armeg ,which themselves are universa lly recognized as quality bits. in which case your price could be bargain and you really are helping someone out.
on the other hand the bits may be of inferior quality and therefore not such a great deal.
Need your product make really to compare

Exactly....just because the OP paid £*** means nothing

Below are 2 items one is over twice the price of the other....both the same item.....which one would you buy ?
DEWALT D24000 Tile & Brick Wet Saw Cutter & Stand, 240v | eBay

DeWalt Wet Tile Saw D24000 with Slide Table 240 Volt + D24001 Leg Stand | eBay

D

DHTiling

look ******** you just listed a set for £130 and im selling a set for £100 iv only used the 117mm for 2 holes thats it
dought i got riped off as i do get realyy good discount in maidstone plumbing????
any way if you dont want to buy them then please stop posting in my thread!!!!
is i think your in the ronge and all im trying to do is help anther member out if thay was looking to buy a set as im selling a set. rant over
SO PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE

Think before you abuse a staff member or even any member.. you risk losing your account other wise.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to core set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
D
Exited to report we are relaunching our box set change. What's new and why the change? We only...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Do you need to drill holes in very hard porcelain tiles? Do you want to do it with ease, using...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.