UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Corner reveals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I tend to use these. customers love them and you only have straight cuts. For use on both internal and external corners.

2011-02-10_13-45-34_975.jpg

S

Sword

Tony73,

I have a 45 degree external corner that i want to mitre like you have done. tons of questions though...1) i have a 3x6 ceramic tile so will it still work for me. 2) on the mitre joints how do you seal them. is there a grout line and if so how much space do i leave. 3) am i at a higher risk of moisture problems using this type of joint around my tub...and if you can help with these questions im sure i will have more coming your way. thanks a ton. Jonathan Sword

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Corner reveals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.