UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss CornerTape - Demo and training mornings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Big-Smudge

Hi Guys,

I just thought that I would let everyone know about a couple of demo mornings that we are doing in conjuction with CTD and Tile Base.

We'll be at CTD in Aberdeen next Thurs 21st Feb about 8am

And at Tile Base (Dorking) on Fri 22nd Feb about 9am

If there's any members from in Aberdeen or Dorking then come and see us and see what all the fuss is about with this CornerTape stuff. If you come then make yourself known to me as I'm the one doing the demo's.:hurray:

Hope to see you there:welcome2:

Andy

B

Big-Smudge

Holohana,

Yes we it will be getting it into CTD on a national level, and be holding demo's etc across the u.k. We're getting product into each CTD just prior to the demo mornings. but if you want to see it in a CTD near you, get into the store and ask them about it. I should point out that the guys on the counter might not know anything about it, we are working with CTD on a management and director level.

Best regards
Andy.
----
Hi Grumpy,

Don't worry i'm sure I'll be back up to another one near to you at some point, and yes i would be only to pleased for you to come and have a look.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Big-Smudge

Hi Frogeye,

The tape is extremely thin at 0.04mm thick, but very strong. Its much thinner than normal tape. Also because the radius on the plastic former fits the gap between the 2 tapes, when you smooth out your silicone you don't end up with any ridges, unlike (and quite rightly pointed out by you) normal tape.:mad2:

We will be all over the country doing demo's over the coming months and also at the HBR show at the NEC April 10-13 come and see us and have a look.:thumbsup:

Best regards

Andy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CornerTape - Demo and training mornings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Lithofin & Dural demo morning at @Tile Superstores Ringwood on 4th July from 8-12 See you...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
We are now enrolling on tiling courses at SCCB, If you want to up-skill yourself or fancy kick...
Replies
Views
S
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
July 1st- Topps Tiles, Stamford Lincs, PE9 1XT 2nd- HTW...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.