Discuss CornerTape - Demo Morning at CTD Newcastle. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

B

Big-Smudge

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have a demo morning at CTD Newcastle on Tuesday of this week (15th April), I believe that their are pies and pasties for breakfast, which is good because i'll be leaving my home at 3.30 in the morning to get up to Newcastle for 7.30 and we'll be offering a raffle on the day (beer). So come and give us your support you might be surprised with how easy and fast cornertape is to use and the finish is perfect :yes: for all those fussy customers.

Best regards

Andy@CT

B

Big-Smudge

Hi peeps

If you get a chance to pop into the CTD at Newcastle go and have a look in the new ‘Stone Showroom’ I siliconed up 3 corners and left it, 2 corners were with the 4mm and 1 with 6mm cornertape. Each full 3way corner took 5mins and the finish as you will see is perfect.

One of the sales guys in there was a tiler for 4 years + 3 years at collage, he told me that he could never get the same results and he considered himself to be very good with a gun. His words not mine

Best regards
Andy@CT

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CornerTape - Demo Morning at CTD Newcastle. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hi Guys, Just to let you all know that i'll be up in Newcastle on Tuesday for another demo...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B
B
Hi Guys, I'm going to be at CTD Gateshead for a demo morning on Thursday this week, if you pop...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B
B
Hi Guys, Just to let you know that I'll be at MKM Sheffield (South) on Monday 21th April for a...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B
B
Hi Guys, I'm at CTD in Portsmouth on Monday (28th April) for a demo morning, show your support...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B
B
Hi Guys, I just thought that I would let everyone know about a couple of demo mornings that we...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB