Guest viewing is limited

Discuss CornerTape Products Available in 100's of Store's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Big-Smudge

Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd let you know that a selection of the 'CornerTape Professional' products will be available from the largest Plumbing retailer in the country as from 1st July.

So if you need it from now on you should be able to get it from just round the corner from wherever you live.

Follow this link Retailers | cornertape.co.uk its the big logo at the top of the page.

Cheers
Andy

B

Big-Smudge

Plumb center hey!! what a catch..:thumbsup:

Thanks Dave/Dan,

This is a great opportunity for cornertape but as we know trying to change 30+ years of the 'old wet finger' is a challenge. All we ask is that people give it a go because as we know from many areas of professionals 'using it yourself is the only way to decide', the only people that ever slag off our product are the people that have NEVER used it themselves or they have mistakenly applied it like normall masking tape, which is completley wrong.

So now there are no excuses for not giving it a go::welcome:

1. Its much cheaper than 2 years ago (it costs about a £1 or less to do a bath (as an example):8:

2. It takes only 5 mins to silicone a bath, perfectly, without mess or stress:mad2:

3. Its available from just around the corner for most people:yikes:

4. We will never be beaten on the finish, ever!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

5. Once you've used it (properly) you'll wonder how you ever managed before:lol:

6. Did I mention its as cheap as chips now, :hurray:I can't remember

Cheers,
Andy

B

Big-Smudge

good move Andy, plumbers can't silicon can they lol

Hehe, to tell you the truth we're not sure who to believe about not being any good with silicone. I was talking to a Tiler one day about cornertape and giving him a demo, and had this conversation with him after going through the demo,

'what do you think to that then', I asked

The Tiler replied, 'that's brillant, I love it.'

I thought to myself excelant, so I went on to explain the about the sizes and cost,

The Tiler responded and said 'Yep you seem to have everything covered with the differant sizes and to be honest its cheap enough to use on all jobs.'

'Which size would you like to give a go?' I asked, fully expecting him to try it out.

He replied, 'Oh no I won't be using it, I never touch the bloody silicone',

Very puzzeled, I said 'Well surely you silicone the corner joints, don't you?'

He said, 'No mate, the way I see it is that silicone is used to prevent water damage and anything to do with water is a plumbers job.'

So,

The Plumbers tell us that the Tilers leave the silicone for them,:mad2:

and

The Tilers tell us that the plumbers won't touch silicone and they have to do it all,:mad2:

So who to believe?

Cheers
Andy

Reply to CornerTape Products Available in 100's of Store's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
One lucky tiler will win in excess of £1000 worth of Nicobond adhesives, grouts, screeds and...
Replies
Views
I've created a new directory page thing. Professional Wall and Floor Tilers Get listed on it...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Just a quick tip here. I know some of you do this. And I know some of you never will even if it...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
CornerTape Products Available in 100's of Store's
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks