Discuss Cottage with victorian bathroom....... in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
....is the directive of a bathroom i've been asked to design and price.

I have never done a "vistorian" bathroom in my life! I can deal with the sanitary and brassware. But i'm stuck on tile selection. The fella has been in to topps (where he picked up my card ;) ) and he's picked these.

Chic Craquele Grey | Topps Tiles

He want's all the colours that are on the wall in the picture. My opinion is i hate them. I never have liked the cracked tile look, or what i'd call "faulty", and you pay an inflated price! But anyway, rant over with. It's a little country cottage with a rather small bathroom. Measuring approximately 1550x1900. A 5 foot bath is running the width. The bathroom also has a sloping ceiling, starting from approximately a foot over the bath.

It's a little difficult to discribe, but it's a pokey little room. Anyone got any ideas on a tile choice? Style? size? and/or colour? But, one that you would class in the "victorian" bracket.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

A bit late with this, and the pics are poor. But this is one I kind of dreamed up, using cheapish tiles. Looks better in real life.

Attachments

• vic1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 33
  • vic2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 35
  • vic3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 35
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cottage with victorian bathroom....... in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi there, I am new to this forum... And was just after some advise. ( I know this topic has...
Replies
Views
P
Replies
Views
Patrick Gibbs
P
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Hi, Had a bit of nightmare at work. I poured some floor level onto a step which was to be tiled...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
O
Hey guys, gals, I'm to see a potential client over the weekend and he would like his hallway...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB