Discuss Couple of pics of a feature wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1039.jpg that i did on an indoor project a few years ago in cheshire ,the lighting was so as you stood on the opposite side of the wall it shone on to the panel in front of it i owner and the builder were great guys who were willing to try new IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1040.jpg :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Couple of pics of a feature wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB