Discuss Covid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
I’ve got tons of work booked in but stuck at home in isolation. Family of 4 and I’m the only one with a negative result. It’s horrible just waiting for that tickle in the back of my throat to start while everyone else is coughing all over the place.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Me, @Lou, my kid, my mother and my ex all caught it via school mid November. Thought we'd be alright for a while with having built up antibodies but now there are various new mutations I'm pretty sure we can catch it again. Not sure if any of the biomedical scientists have actually managed to take time out to run such tests because they're so busy chasing the virus and working on vaccines.

I rate it's about three mutations away from zombie apocalypse.

1610992391834.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Covid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB