Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Craft Tiling Training - Luton, Beds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr gary nash

Re: what course

hi ian my name is gary nash and i own a tiling training school in luton called craft tiling training.It sounds like you could do with a tailord course designed around what you think you need to brush up on. While i think a plumbing course would be very good because waiting for plumbers is a nightmare make sure you get your public liability insurance upscaled incase you have a leak or it could cost you dear. good luck,gary nash.
Hi, all I will be getting made redundant in march next year and there is a chance the government will be providing money for courses .
I have been tiling part time for a year now after doing a short course at How2tile in Grangemouth and have done good few jobs now also booked up to December . Although I feel confident in what I am doing I would not call myself a expert buy any means.
I was wondering if a more in depth tiling course would be beneficial but don't really want to start with the basics again or do you think a short plumbing course would be more helpful enabling me to remove toilet pans and the like myself rather than trying to work round a plumbers time scale.
Thanks for any input. Ian

Reply to Craft Tiling Training - Luton, Beds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
So there any good tiling training courses available in Northern Ireland. I would like to lear...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Craft Tiling Training - Luton, Beds
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.