UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss cscs card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marky

Hi all
Done my H/S and past sent of for card,they ask me if i had any qualification i said no but have been tiling for 24 yrs they said ok will put you done for a experienced worker and get fast tracked all this cost £60.Got back form work and my card was here,and guss what its a experienced card in red and under it it says (TEMPORARY CARD ) expires April 2011.No paper work to say why only temp what a waste of money :mad2::mad2:

G

Gazzer

Hi all
Done my H/S and past sent of for card,they ask me if i had any qualification i said no but have been tiling for 24 yrs they said ok will put you done for a experienced worker and get fast tracked all this cost £60.Got back form work and my card was here,and guss what its a experienced card in red and under it it says (TEMPORARY CARD ) expires April 2011.No paper work to say why only temp what a waste of money :mad2::mad2:

That cos they want an NVQ2

B

brinkley

go to your nearest college that does tiling courses ask about ewpa experienced worker practical assessment . it will cost £62.50 for registration and you will have to provide a portfolio and any proof you have of being in the tiling industry for over 5 years references , photos etc they will give you a few questions on maths and english and some tiling questions , you will also have to do a bit of tiling . the whole thing will take no less then 3 months but you have to find a college who are government funded

M

mikethetile

they are away with the fairies at bircham newton these days, they must be on magic mushrooms

I took my H&S and sent off for my gold card and got a temporary workers card that lasts for 12 months and cant be renewed next year without achieving a nvq

you can imagine the conversations Ive had with them

they had lost my qualifications , but its alright now , they found them hiding in the computor:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cscs card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I meant to mention this a while ago but forgot, has anyone else had there skilled cscs card...
Replies
Views
On one
O
Hi all, Just wondering if Any1 can help me with what type of cscs card I need to work on site...
Replies
Views
Tommytile
T
M
CSCS BLUE CARD ONLY: High end villas ( mansions ) and apartments using Novus, porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M
Experienced Tilers needed in Essex and Cambridge ASAP. CSCS card is essential so please dont...
Replies
Views
Hi, started tiling 9 years ago at 50 (bit of a late starter!) and wondered how I would go about...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.