Discuss CTD - Gemini Young Stone in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Just in the middle of pricing a job to convert a rather large bathroom into a bathroom and en-suite.

My (potential) customer wants Gemini Young Stone (600x300) which i believe weighs about 5kg a tile? (5.5 tiles per square metre)

Basically, just wanted to ask you guys if any of you have fixed these before and if their weight is ok on new 12.5mm plasterboard walls. No skim as i'll be boarding out fresh. Or whould i be pricing for hardie instead?

Cheers in advance guys and girls.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CTD - Gemini Young Stone in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Just wondering if any of you guys or girls have priced up any stone tile fixing (labour only) at...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, Just been out for a 3rd visit to a customer whose bathroom and en-suite i'm...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used Bal PTB stone and tile on a wall?? a customer that i'm doing a job for (a...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
T
Good morning/afternoon/evening all! im currently in the middle of converting one of our spare...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB