Discuss CTD Restocking Charge in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Hi Peeps
So I was in my local CTD the other day and the lads told me that they had to charge 20% restocking charge from May for returned goods. How common is this in your local suppliers. This seems a bit excessive to me.
D
Trying to avoid the all too often experience of customers who buy their tiles at Homebase(batch numbers)??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CTD Restocking Charge in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB