Discuss Customers mansions.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Post this in here as not polite to post customers houses in open forums.. :thumbsup:..

So let's see pics of some of the houses you get to work in...

This one some will remember i did a couple yrs or so back... 2.5 mill house in the dales..

DSC00234.JPG DSC00235.JPG DSC00236.JPG DSC00237.JPG DSC00238.JPG DSC00239.JPG

and just to say the customer was a plonker..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Post this in here as not polite to post customers houses in open forums.. :thumbsup:..

So let's see pics of some of the houses you get to work in...

This one some will remember i did a couple yrs or so back... 2.5 mill house in the dales..

View attachment 49208 View attachment 49209 View attachment 49210 View attachment 49211 View attachment 49212 View attachment 49213

and just to say the customer was a plonker..

He can afford to be a plonker Dave, just makes you sick though.

P

Pebbs

I have worked in some marvellous places, the longest being five years. Heres a few photos of some of the projects I have done over the last few years, there are loads more but this is a good cross section. I often say I work in two diff worlds, theres the clients world, where what they want they get regardless of the cost, and theres mine the real world where I still wont have a stone floor in the kitchen because I know the cleaning involved! Be true to yourself, and keep your feet on the ground, as my grandad used to say. And I know I don't post photographs much anymore, because normally I'm on a confidentiality contract or I am so sick of the contract at the end, I want to see the back of it. I hope you enjoy.

Lynn

Attachments

• 1276.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1244.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 1489.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 1340.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 1381.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 44
  • Aug 2012 034.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 44
C

Colour Republic

How the other half live. :drool5:

Is the house quite new? It looks like a 21st century stately home should look.

Yeah the house is just coming up for 3 years old. The estate is very old but all of the old properties are being knocked down and neo georgian mansions like this are being put in there place which half the chelsea team have moved in to but often the new properies are far to big for the plots they sit on, hence why this guy bought the undeveloped property next door to make his garden bigger.

When he bought next door we were going to do a quick refurb on it so he could rent it out but in the end he decided to push forward with his extension instead. No great loss as the contract for the interior is worth more to me than the other refurb. One of the rooms we have just agreed on a wallpaper that retails in store at £1,100 a roll! but I pay half that and I won't charge them anywhere retail either.. as I say I never take the ****, I look after them and they do me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Customers mansions.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB