Discuss Cutting holes in tiles for soil waste in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Someone posted not too long ago about how to but out for a soil waste when it falls in the middle of a tile.
I had to do this today. I always use my angle grinder for this. Didn't get too many photos because it was starting to spit with rain and didn't fancy getting zapped by 240v!
Think you'll get the general idea from the pictures but feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371065264569.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 142
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371065283402.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 136
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371065301527.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 134
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371065329206.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 134
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371065355342.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 138

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
hhhaahahaha.......nice one Ali......great pics!......

but seriously......what with you earning a fortune.....you could purchase a decent angle grinder!!!

hheehhehehehheheheheheeeeeee

all the best

Lee

My old faithful lee! The only tool I've not had to replace in almost 13 years. Its had a few re-wires but that's all.
I am on the look out for a variable speed one though. Any ideas?

Reply to Cutting holes in tiles for soil waste in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi. I wonder if you can advise me. I need 4 inch hole drilled through the wall to install new...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a go at tiling our cloakroom loo and its going ok, (I am extremely slow, it...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB