Discuss Cutting metro tiles and which bathroom grout. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Basssound

Hello, this is my first post on here.
Just a couple of questions,
Firstly I'm tiling my bathroom with 100x200mm metro tiles.
I've used the same tile in my kitchen, now my question is what's the best way to straight cut them.
I used a cheap plasplug wet tile cutter and I hated it, absolutely awful to get a straight cut but I kept at it as I'm a perfectionist.
Do metro tiles dry cut with let's say a sigma cutter or do they only cut best with a wet cutter.

Also what's the best grout to use in a bathroom with two young kids which get the room wet through.
I'm concerned about the grout becoming mouldy and discoloured, we are using ice blue tiles with a bright white grout, the lines would be 2mm thick.

Cheers John.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cutting metro tiles and which bathroom grout. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB