Discuss D24000 And 1200 Sigma/rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

T

tile89

That's crap ffs!
Lowest of the low!
Were they targeted, or did they rinse the whole garage?
What u heard about the Brutus is true btw!
First hand experience, good few years ago now tho,
don't expect it's improved.

No took a few things of value sadly just think they got lucky with those two items being in the garage , sadly I don't keep them in van because of sheer size of them both

I can get a Brutus second hand for about 150 quid locally on gumtree , but think it's not worth the hassle

I'll keep an eye out for a dewalt ( can live without the sigma for time being as don't often fit 1200 )

T

tile89

Hello mate I live in bath and am selling my dewalt cutter, I'm missing the back tray and the side tray. I live in bath and want £400 for it, it's 110 though

Hi thanks , I don't work on site so carrying a 110v transformer around would be a pain as all my tools are 240v also I would need to get the tray as working at people's homes can't be spraying tile juice everywhere haha!
Thanks anyway

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to D24000 And 1200 Sigma/rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m selling my Sigma 3B4M if anyone is interested. Only used for 2 small bathroom jobs...
Replies
Views
Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB