Discuss Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? Discussion ThreadDay 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? Electrical Advice

Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work?

I thought I'd post my threads in the forums that I hope to grow a bit more, so I'm trying to steer my threads towards those ones.

So my first question / thread is this.

Now electric vehicles are leaving their mark all over the country, the charging station network is growing, a friend has a Tesla, another has a Nissan Electric Van, another a Kia electric something or other. And they're working I think. They say they're charging over night at home, sometime in a day if they go far they may need half an hour on a high-capacity charging station before heading home.

I went to pick up a Land Rover with a friend, who has a tesla and wanted the land rover for the long distance runs (he delivers super-computer parts to Pinewood Studios in London and various other companies) but he said 75% of the runs he does in the tesla.

He put it through his VAT-registered business which there are still subsidies for if you hunt around a bit.

So I think I've asked this before and it wasn't a brilliant response. But I wonder now its been a few more years, whether things have changed.

Has anybody got an electric car for home, or electric van for work? - And if so, how are you finding them? What model is it? Where are you charging it?

This is my day 1 of 5 threads. I will reply to every single one of yours. You please do the same for everybody who's helping with this.

Thanks lads and ladies.

Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Day 1: Who has an Electric Vehicle, either Electric Car for home, or Electric Van for Work? Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond