Discuss Day-off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I was meant to start a bathroom in tuesday, but i put off until today as i was finishing one off , was a bit behind cos my lad went away for a week.
I rang to tell him tuesday and he said no worrys gears not here until this aft anyway.
Rang me last night around 8 to tell me they got someone else cos i let them down, REMOVED
Sooooo i could start a job which i put off to do this one or 2 days off and the wifes away , what to do what to do what to do mmmmmm

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Day-off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB